In this episode of “Both Success and Integrity with Bessi Graham,” Bessi discusses businesses that attain both financial success and positive impact by having a broadened perspective.
Bessi expresses the importance of building a successful business that positively impacts society, which requires challenging traditional beliefs and adopting a long-term outlook. To achieve sustainable growth and success, it is essential to integrate principles of positive impact into overall business strategies. Effective leaders are encouraged to exercise sound judgment, celebrate achievements, and be open to change by letting go of outdated approaches. Bessi advocates questioning the status quo and adopting a mindset that combines doing good and making money. Key traits for decision-making include discernment, humility, and curiosity. Additionally, she highlights the significance of acknowledging both successes and necessary endings in the world of business.
Also this episode:
- Why it is hard to discern what is in and out of our control
- Recognizing the importance of humility
- The importance of discernment as a leader
- The importance of celebrating accomplishments
- How avoidance of difficult conversations creates tension
- What makes it bold to intentionally build a business to make a positive impact?
- The importance of questioning the status quo.
- How to be bold in operating differently
If you interested in joining a business model workshop connect with Bessi:
Both Success And Integrity: Business Level Strategy With Social Responsibility:
Connect With Bessi Graham:
About Bessi Graham:
With over 20 years of experience working with business owners, governments, and large funding bodies to bring “doing good” and “making money” back together, my experience spans from the grassroots of sitting in the dirt working with business owners across the Pacific Islands through to the United Nations in Geneva. This has given me an unparalleled perspective on what makes change happen.
You know you were born to do something significant, so don’t leave it to chance.