In this episode of Both/And, Bessi Graham chats with money expert Melissa Browne about the need to “Break Up With Money: Whether It’s A Health Or Toxic Relationship”
Melissa share’s her lessons learned from building three 7-figure businesses, selling one, and getting to a place where she is living a life by design. Melissa also discusses reasons why she thinks you should break up with money! Whether it’s loving, lustful, or longing, Melissa wants to teach you to end your relationship with money and instead learn to see it as a tool to get you where you want to go.
Also in this episode:
- The 4 traps that keep you in an unhealthy relationship with money
- 3 easy ways to transition from having a relationship with money to seeing it as a tool
- Breaking money myths and unpacking what you really want
- The two areas Mel thinks every business owner should master when it comes to running a business well
- What Mel loves most about living a life by design
Subscribe To Both Success And Integrity with Bessi Graham:
Connect With The Show:
About Bessi Graham:
With over 20 years of experience working with business owners, governments, and large funding bodies to bring “doing good” and “making money” back together, my experience spans from the grassroots of sitting in the dirt working with business owners across the Pacific Islands through to the United Nations in Geneva. This has given me an unparalleled perspective on what makes change happen.
You know you were born to do something significant, so don’t leave it to chance.